Computer Hacking -Am I At Risk?
Any one can have their computer hacked. It doesnâ€™t matter who you are, we are all at risk. Computing hacking is something that must be handled with carefully and will require a virus removal service.
You need to make sure your antivirus is up to date and you have the latest windows updates on your machine.
Computer Hacking can gain access to your computer through a number of ways including
- A key logger which is used to obtain passwords and usernames
- ThroughÂ Malware and Spyware
- Click fraud
- Emails with links to malicious websites or containing viruses and malware
If you feel at risk from being hacked contact Sunderland PC Repair and we will make sure yourÂ securityÂ details are safe, call us on 0191 501 6705.
You may not be sure if you have been hacked or not and sometimes it can be hard to work out.
Listed below are warning signs that your computer is in the process or has been hacked:
- Fake antivirus messages
- Unwanted browser toolbars
- Redirected Internet searches
- Frequent random popups
- Your friends receive fake emails from your email account
- Your online passwords suddenly change
- Unexpected software installs
- Your mouse moves between programs and makes correct selections
- Your anti malware software, Task Manager, or Registry Editor is disabled and can’t be restarted
- Your bank account is missing money